Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ask for advice a relationship


Hi Paul

I've been on holiday here in Seattle for two weeks and I've just met a girl, Andrea, who is absolutely funny and hilarious. I need your advice because I'm not sure how I feel about her.

I met him on the cinema two days ago, we sit together and we started to talk because the film was very bad and we began to get bored. A few moments later I realized that she was a very interesting person: she was really funny and hilarious. When the film was completed I invited her to play basketball in the sports centre. We had a really fun time and when were eight o'clock we said goodbye and we showed our mobile phone numbers. This morning she rang me and invited me to her home for that night.

I've been thinking a lot about our relationship and I think I'm in love but I'm interested in your advice. Please, write me.

No comments:

Post a Comment