Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ask for and give information

Lluís: Hello, there. Can I help you?

Aleix: Yes, I'm staying in Somerset with a friend next week and we were wondering if there's anything to see around there. Have you got any information?

Lluís: Yes, there are day trips to the Cheddar caves if you're interested. I'll get you a leaflet.

Aleix: That sounds good. What time do the trips leave?

Lluís: Oh, they,re fairly regular - they go every day except Monday at nine and eleven.

Aleix: OK. And how much is the trip? We've got student cards.

Lluís: Let's see. Well, in that case it's 8 pounds per person. The full price is 12 pounds.

Aleix: That's fine. We'll go on Thursday, then. Do we need to book it?

Lluís: I'll book it for you if you like. Can I take your names?




No comments:

Post a Comment