Monday, May 30, 2011

Self evaluation

CONGRATULATIONS!! You've ben working hard this year and I hope you enjoyed some of the learning experiences at the language room ;-)

Now it's time to LOOK BACK.

WRITE A FINAL POST: Looking back

1. Choose 2 activities you liked doing this course.Explain why?
The oral presentation and the role-play. I liked that activities because it's different and exciting way to learn english.

2. What's the activity or activities you think that really helps you to improve? Why?
In all activities I need to improve vocabulary.

3. Compare 2 activities from the beginning to 2 from this course: 2 orals, 2 writings.
Can you see any differences?Which?
I really improve a lot the pronunciation and the vocabulary.
I can disguise a lot of differences of that, for example now I

No comments:

Post a Comment