Thursday, September 29, 2011

My summer time

-Text:

This is the script which I did to prepare my oral presentation.

-Hello, my name is Aleix and I'm going to talk about my summer time. First of all, I'm going to talk about what I did in June, after that I'll talk about what I did in July and August. Finally I'm going to talk about what I did in early September.


-Llançà is a small village situated in the north of costa Brava, a few kilometres away from the French border. It is a really quiet and charming village. My family and I have an apartment outskirts of the village near the Cau del Llop cove where we stayed on June and July weekends.


-On mid July I stayed at home and I spend some time to do my summer homework. Also I had time to climb mountains in the Pyrenees like Balandrau, Font Lletera and Coma de l'Orri.


-On July 27th I flied to Sweden with my Scout Patrol to join the 22nd World Scout Jamboree. We spend there 13 wonderful days with a lot of activities, sharing experiencies with some 40,000 young scouts of my age from all over the world. So, I took benefit to practise my English with people from many countries. As soon as I arrived at the Barcelona airport on August 8th our parents organised an amazing party with cakes, juices and songs to celebrate our arrival.

-Late on August I went to Portaventura again. It was my sixth visit to this thematic park, in my opinion the best in Europe. All my family enjoyed a lot this visit: riding attractions, seeing amazing performances, having baths at the Aquatic Park and swimming in the hotel pools.


-Early on September I finally finished my holidays homework.

-The other presentations:

Of course my classmates also made the oral presentation.

-Elisabet's presentation

First, she went to Poole, in England. After that she went to Roses and finally to Menorca.

-Laura's presentation

First, she went to Menorca. After that she went to Platja d'Aro and finally to home.

-Aina's presentation

First, she went to Poole, in England. After that she went to Platja d'Aro and finally to France.

-Maria's presentation

First, she went to Platja d'Aro. After that she went to Roses and finally she stayed in Banyoles.

-Fabia's presentation

First, he went to England, then he went to Platja d'Aro. Finally he stayed in Banyoles.

-Oriol's presentation

First, he went to Berlin. After that he went to Platja d'Aro and finally he stayed at home.

-Berta's presentation

First, she went to Poole, in England. Then she went to Torredembarra and finally to Andalucía.

-Sara's presentation

First, she stayed at home. After that she visited England and Scotland, then to Platja d'Aro and finally to Urtx.

-Vicky's presentation

First, she went to Kenia. After that she went to Zenzibar, finally she stayed with her friends.

-Guillem's presentation

First, he went to Tamarit, in Tarragona. After that he went to Madrid and finally to Banyoles.




-Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment